posted by Barnhisel Blog @ 4:13 PM 4 comments
So much fun. She is getting so tall! Darling Darling Darling
These videos are priceless! She's the coolest. I can't wait to go swimming with the kiddos this summer:)
That is so exciting! I don't know if either of my kids have ever jumped off the diving board. Maybe, but it's not a regular thing, that's for sure. Go KateE!
Wow! That is amazing...They are little fishes! So cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
So much fun. She is getting so tall! Darling Darling Darling
These videos are priceless! She's the coolest. I can't wait to go swimming with the kiddos this summer:)
That is so exciting! I don't know if either of my kids have ever jumped off the diving board. Maybe, but it's not a regular thing, that's for sure. Go KateE!
Wow! That is amazing...They are little fishes! So cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home