Friday, September 02, 2011

The Wedding

After months of major preparation, the day was finally here for Jessica's wedding. Jess and Nick worked their fingers to the bone getting their yard ready and oh man was it ever ready. I've never seen such a pretty place to get hitched! We spent the morning decorating, then the afternoon doing a girls day at Lauren's salon. We all got our hair as curly as we could. Sean even got his washed and styled. I need to get pictures from Michelle, who is also the family historian. :)


Kate was the first to pose for photos by the pond.

Best friends.


Decked to the nines.





Grandma Primmer.


What a good lookin' group of cousins.



Waiting for the ceremony to start.

Bridesmaids


Sean pulled off being the ring bearer. Right before we all started walking down the aisle, he threw the pillow and said he wasn't going to do it. Then he ran around the house. I thought I was going to die. Thank goodness Jess was quick on her feet and promised him a shark shirt. He instantly changed moods and got in line. He's still asking when you're bringing him a shirt Jess. You'd better get on that.


Awww, I've never seen Nick look like this. His softer side was showing the second he saw Jess come out of the house. So sweet.


The skinniest man alive walking his baby down the aisle.


I look really happy, but I'm sure I'm telling Sean and Kate to sit down through my teeth.



Congrats from Grandma Primmer.


What the...please tell us there's not a storm coming...yep...here it comes...take cover!!!

Well and hour later and everything soaked to the bone, the sky cleared up and we were ready for some photos!




I LOVE this picture of the family. We are a good lookin' bunch if you ask me.







Loved the flowers and Jess's shoes. She definitely had a vision for this wedding. When she told us her colors were going to be ivory, black, silver, and red, I had a hard time picturing what it was going to look like. I have to say, the colors were so classy and looked awesome. She should be a wedding planner.


The Moffords. I think between the Mitchells, Barnhisels, Chapmans, and Moffords, we now have a complete set of crazy genes.

The doggies. They were so good the whole time. Poor things had to stand out in the rain and lightning until the storm blew over.


Cut that cake already. I think Kate begged me for a piece of cake for at least 3 hours.

Love you guys. If you can make it through planning that wedding, (and the bachelorette party), you should be just fine. Hehehe.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger miche said...

wow Lis, you guys got some really great shots too. let's exchange CD's when you come in October. I need some of those!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home