Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas Programs


Kate's Christmas sing was our first fun thing in December.  She was so cute!  I love this preschool and her teachers.






Santa came to give them all a candy cane.  


Seriously a cute preschool class.


On to Sean's program.  He wasn't feeling great this day, but he was still so cute.  The video will make you a little sea sick.  There was standing room only and I was way in the back.  I had the camera over my head so I could see him in the front row.  It's a little hard to keep your hands steady with them high in the air.  Oh well.  If you can't see him, he is the one with glasses and a red sweater vest.



Next up was his Christmas party.  I do all of his class parties, and this one was a lot of fun. 


I brought these Santa ornaments for them to make.  They loved them.  I don't know why I didn't get a picture of Sean making his.  Probably because he required so much attention.  He hates when I help other kids in his class.  Little stinker.



Kate was a little gem and entertained herself with blocks the entire party.


Check two more off our list for December!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home