Friday, January 06, 2012

Santa!!


...As I was saying, not a creature was stirring. But in the distance I think I heard Santa's sleigh bells.


Looks like our elf, Fisbee, must have told Santa a few white lies to get this many presents.



Both the kids get just as excited over shirts as they do toys.




Kate got a gorgeous Rapunzel doll. It's almost as cute as Kate.

It was so fun to have Amy with us for Christmas. She always adds great energy and excitement. Sadly she moved out the next day. The kids keep saying, "poor Amy doesn't get to play with us anymore." I think it's funny that they feel bad for her and not themselves.



Sean got his cool Mario race track with over 650 pieces! I was hoping Santa would have left it assembled, but he probably didn't want Mama to miss out on the weeks worth of work putting it together.



The kids added the Hawaiian Toy Story dolls to their collection. I thought they would have loved having them in different outfits. Nope, first thing they did was rip off the hawaiian attire so that they looked just like their old Buzz, Jesse, and Woody. Weirdos.


Kate made herself a pile of purple and pink.

I think Christmas morning is the best day of the year. I love watching my kids squeal in excitement. It is such a great payback for all the work done the whole year and holiday season. I'm so grateful I can do so much for them. I wish every kid in the world could wake up to a giant pile of toys once a year. I love the age they are right now, where their world is so small, and everything is pure magic.



Hattie, this video is for you. Our new favorite song is "Hattie's song" or "the high heels song." Here they are singing on their new karaoke machine.

The second video is the two of them coming down the stairs. These always crack me up. You never know what you're going to get.

The last video is Amy's present to Sean. Probably the coolest present ever. This thing freaks me out at night. I heard one of they toys go off in the middle of the night and came down to check things out. I could see the shadow of someone and almost called the police until it dawned on me that it was just Michael hanging out by the princess castle. Good times.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger miche said...

I think Aunt Amy wins for best Christmas present of the year. Aunt Shell just went way down the list. Love the karaoke video. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas morning! And, btw - how do you get your stockings to hang after Santa has filled them? They must be more sturdy than ours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home