Merry Christmas 2008
Kids at Christmas time are the best. I love getting them dressed up, but getting a good picture this year was almost impossible. I guess I don't have Michelle's magic touch. Oh well, I didn't have the time or energy for cards this year anyway. Here are a few.
This picture is just so everyone can get a visual of how bad our sleeping arrangement is. See that little six inch spot between the kids- yep that's where I sleep. No wonder I feel like I do. Maybe I'll get to sleep in an adult bed someday, but for now, this is where I get the best sleep.
Kate's first time in the hot tub. Well actually 2nd time, but the first time she only lasted about 2 minutes so there was no time for pictures. Thanks Hattie for letting us borrow your swim suit! They are a little hard to come by in December.

4 Comments:
Oh, Kate, you are so cute! We miss you guys so much. We wish we could be with you this week. Thanks for the darling pictures. I love the ones with Kate in the red chair. Super cute outfits too.
I think your Christmas pics turned out just fine. Sorry about the sleeping arrangements. I am sure someday you will get to sleep in an adult bed again.
LOVE Kate's dress! We had fun the other night...hope you guys have a great Christmas!
What darling kids. I love how chubby Kate is getting. The sleeping pictures are always the best, they look so innocent and peaceful. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment
<< Home