Boo!
Kate says Boo! Halloween was so much fun this year. We went to Dada's work and
had cookies, and went trick or treating around Grandma's neighborhood with Aunt Em. Sean was a penguin (penwan) and Kate was just cute.



Aunt Amy's Halloween party.



The last beautiful fall day before it snowed and ruined all the leaves. This first picture was taken right before Sean shoved Kate out of the Wagon. I did not see that coming. I guess that's the difference between boys and girls. I'll learn soon.


My little delicate newborn girl has transformed into a chunky monkey overnight.
Today I dressed her in 3-6 month clothes, and she is only 5 weeks. Sean better watch out. Kate is going to be bigger than he is soon.
Kate 5 weeks old
Kate 4 weeks old

Kate 3 weeks old
Kate 2 weeks old.
After 2 years of putting my foot down about Sean going on motorcycle rides, I finally gave in. The reason I posted this hideous picture of me is because I had to be that fat and tired for Randy and Sean to wear me down. This picture was taken the night before my c-section. Sean loves motorcycle rides more than anything in the world right now. Everyday starts with "modathycle wide dada fun" (motorcycle ride with dada is fun). How do you say no to that. I'm sure his ski helmet and goggles are plenty of protection from speeding cars.

Michelle and Jessica came to visit. There was about an hour where the whole family (even Lyle) was together, so we tried to get a family picture. Of course there was a smudge on my camera lens so none of the photos turned out. Just our luck. Hattie clocked more Kate time than anyone. The only sentence that came out of her mouth the entire 2 weeks was, "mommy, I want to hold baby Kate." Where are you now Hattie?! I need someone to hold baby Kate.

Sean and Randy spent many afternoons going on rides in the truck (dada's ruck) while I was recovering from surgery.

4 Comments:
oh Lis, thanks for the pictures. Hattie will be so excited to see them tomorrow. How chunky is Kate getting! what are you feeding that kid?? My personal favorite is you pregnant. That's quite the belly. I'm glad she came out.
Love you. Miss you.
She is such a cutie, I can't believe how fast they grow...I love your costumes!!
Wow, lots to post. I love it! She is just darling, I cannot believe how big she is now. Our little Aiden is not growing very fast, so I get a little jealous when I see chunky babies. Looks like big brother is doing well with her though, that is a good thing! I cannot believe how much older your younger sister look. Time sure does fly, I remember them just little, like my sisters. Looks like a good time with the whole family, I love the family pic. Thanks for the update :) Glad to see you are doing well!
Hey Melissa, I found out you had a blog and thought I would say hi. those pics are so cute, I can't believe how much she has changed. The Halloween costumes were great. Come visit my blog sometime.
wybrowfive.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home